Start Date Monday 18th of November 2019
How do I apply?
Email [email protected] & in the subject put your favorite song & name of the artist. Don’t apply via our website please only via my email.
Send a one pager CV plus a 140 word written script as if you were directing an Explainer Video but sell yourself to us instead.
Use a problem statement, main body and a call to action! Sell yourself within the parameters of how we work at Animation Explainers on our creative. Go onto Youtube google ‘Animation Explainers’ and check out our videos, listen to the voiceovers on our short, snappy and wonderful video content to give you some inspiration on your own script!
Good luck, we will try our best to reply to all applicants. If your successful we’ll meet for a coffee in Toronto and take things from there.
Animation Explainers are on the lookout for a new trainee sales & creative executive to join us. We are searching for a charismatic, outgoing & professional young individual to aid us with our sales calls/meetings/emails & creative endeavors in Toronto, Canada and the USA.
Myself and Aaron established Animation Explainers two years ago from coffee shops & hotel lobbies whilst working in our own internship at a company called Marketo in Dublin, Ireland.
Since then we have scaled the business around Europe & worked on 200 animation video projects worldwide, we are now looking for talented candidates to keep our finger on the button in Toronto, Canada to field sales calls/meetings and manage some of our creative accounts too.
What we need from you?
– Punctual and communicative
– Excellent written English, an additional language certainly a plus
– Experience of Skype, GMail suite, Linkedin
– Sales experience is favorable… don’t worry it’s not essential
– Ability to organize one’s self & plan your week ahead
– Trustworthy & timely, we sometimes have to work to tight deadlines
– Social Media channel management
– Good public speaking and confident presenting/ pitching to peers
– Use of Excel, PowerPoint
– Full working visa in Canada
What will Animation Explainers provide me?
– Full three weeks training with one of our directors 1 to 1
– Cell phone and Linkedin premium provided + plus monthly expenses
– Full support in order to gain and maintain lead generation
– Opportunity for travel around Canada and into the EU
– Experiencing a startup company built from the ground up & you can grow within it
– Very flexible working environment generally
– We work with other great startups & dynamic companies/individuals on a weekly basis.
– Working from a fast paced co-working office in the centre of Toronto
– 40 hours a week, 500 CAD a week basic, plus commission based on sales and execution of requirements gathering projects.
– Initial 3 month trial contract on a self employed basis, invoice to be submitted on a bi-weekly basis for payment, commission will be paid monthly in arrears
Good luck! – Aaron & Dylan